Any public school, private school or organization focusing on youth (K-12) Nationwide!
Win-Win staff of professional counselors and theatre instructors travels to your site and provides Win-Win's C.R.E.W. program of choice (elementary through high school models) to your students ranging from 6-12 hour sessions provided within one-week
(call for fees: varies depending on program choice and number of students served).
Train The Facilitator" Model Dissemination/Replication
Two Win-Win lead trainers (Supervising Counselor and Theatre Instructor) will train your pre-selected staff (minimum of two counselors and two theatre instructors) to implement the program at your site.
Train The Facilitators Fee: $3,500 per person plus Win-Win staff travel expenses
Training Package includes:
- Eighteen-hours of initial training (three consecutive six-hour days)
- Program curriculum complete with manuals and evaluation materials (script royalty fees and elementary program puppets & stage not included in package fee)
- Twelve hours of one-on-one follow-up phone consultation for one designated lead trainer in the first year of program implementation (site visits can be arranged for additional fee)
- One-day (six-hours) booster training for all of your trained staff at completion of first year
TO LEARN MORE OR GET A QUOTE FOR CUSTOMIZED WORKSHOP PLEASE CONTACT US. COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Other Workshops Available
- Diversity Training
- Corporate Leadership & Teambuilding
- Personalized Programs